The Unseen War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group Campaigns

Go down

Group Campaigns Empty Group Campaigns

Post  The Unspeakable One Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:42 pm

As I'm sure you know by now Live games will be the main way to level. Live games will be posted on the calender. Since many if not all of us have busy lives I will try to set it on a date that is readily available to most players. If you are going to participate send me a message to notify me. If i see that it is not a good date i can always reschedule it. Most of the games will have a set limit of participants so it will be a first come first serve basis. If some couldn't make one and would like to play I will do my best to get a group together for them. Some games may require only 2 people while some can have a bigger party. I'll try to keep it interesting. I would like to schedule games every 2-3 weeks if possible. Now how are we going to accomplish live games over the internet you ask?? Good question. I have discovered (which i don't know why it took so long to think of it) what is called a virtual tabletop. It provides character sheets, voice chat, text chat, die rollers, maps, just about everything we need to create our own live games. Its pretty neat actually. It's not a program. It is found at http://www.rpgtonight.com/. To use this wonderful creation you have to register on the site and it usually take 24 hours so please I beg of you to register if you want to take part in live games. Hopefully we can have some good times on it.
The Unspeakable One
The Unspeakable One
Admin

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Group Campaigns Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Group Campaigns Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Experience:
Group Campaigns Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Group Campaigns Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Fortitude Defense: 99

https://swtheunseenwar.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum